Sabado, Marso 23, 2013

Work+Mori Girl Business

I've been busy with work for Justine of  Dorotee Sweetlips.  ^^, After so long, I'm once again employed and earning for other people. I've been keeping things a secret from some friends that I'm her intern, and here I am publicizing it. lol hypocrite. I know I have a few random readers, anyway. But, working for her is fun <3 like going over to a friend's house to have fun and help out, only you get paid for it. I also feel lucky she chose me out of so many people who tried to apply. I thought I was the only one who applied since I got in, despite me telling her I'm not very skillful. o.O Apparently I was the chosen one. 
Justine and Kisses

I'm wishing for her success in the future :) I think she's already an icon here in the Philippines, but yeah still hoping she gets more clients.
What I enjoyed most is that every time I'm working at her place, I'm accompanied by her snobbish dog Kisses. Good thing I'm a dog lover too, otherwise I'll probably get a heart attack every time I come over. She's a big dog who has a loud intimidating bark. 

Other than that, I've been busy with business and new stocks.

I often see catalogs of mori pieces being hung like this dress from Cawaii
a dress from Cawaii looking oh so perfect
I tried the same thing but I think it's really FAIL

DRESS Y U NO POSE???
Perhaps I have no talent in hanging things. It kept on moving and stuff. This dress really dislike me.


I've often wondered about other thrift stores in the net. Do they simply pack these clothes and send it? Or do they wash and iron their products like I do? When I found this dress among our pile of clothes, I couldn't send it right off because it really looked disgusting, like a nightmare laundry from a tide commercial. I suppose years of being ignored will do that to you. I had to bleach and whiten this dress before I put it out for everyone to see. 


It's hard work taking pics and editing these shots so they all go together. Lighting also varies as seen in the pic. Some are warm and some are cold, I didn't want to mess it up.

Barbie decided to join us in out photo op 


Lol she looks so cute. One of these days I'll make her a garland for her leash.

My sister asked for a pic of her with our babies. lol Barbie's jealous of Tyson. Seriously Barbie, we spoil you enough. 


Our store can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/berrydropshop

Don't forget to like our page! 
xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento