Biyernes, Marso 15, 2013

Thrifting Time

The past few days, I've been fixing up some of the stuff my sister and I plan to sell.  I wanted to start asap with my store.Since clothes should be shown when worn, I had my younger sister model for me, bribed her with my cooking. and lol she agreed! Since the garden had ants infestation, no choice but to use the house. It was pretty hard to look for a decent spot there since everything else is a mess. :\ But it did went through though! and the moment I posted up the clothes, a lot of people bought it!


these kinds of messages keeps on flooding. and it's really uplifting!

I was really surprise that a lot of people really loved the clothes!

My Fave dress.. now reserved, huhu goodbye
It was really hard for me to part with the clothes that I really really loved </3 But like what my sister said, I can buy new clothes for myself that would compliment me rather than stick to the clothes that I had when I was a bit slimmer.

One of the prettier clothes I had before, but it doesn't fit me anymore. I had to restore it 

 . I don't think they're gaudy, since you can wear them everyday on any occasion.

random insert of my products

Before I posted the pics, I had to take care of the products first. Some of these closet raids had forgotten stains, and the laces looked really ugly. And worst, they started smelling like thrift store finds and mothballs (My sister loves putting those ughhh)  O,O I really dislike that smell since it's hard to get rid off, even with several washes! I'm just glad that the clothes are still elastic and non friable, or else, oh no!. After taking some old granny advice on cleaning clothes, I was able to get rid of the smell, and the stains (where they're from idk, they just.. appeared!) Now they're back to being lovely ^^
Fresh from the laundry... I had a hard time cleaning this one but it was so worth it. 
Some of the stuff I sell are my sister's. I guess she grew out of  it, but I'm thankful she fell in love with them too ^^ Mori clothes are very difficult to spot, and most of the time, the ones you can buy at the stores are very expensive. 

Hopefully, I can get my hands on other mori clothes soon ^^ Wish me luck on business


1 komento: