Sabado, Marso 9, 2013

Review: Bubble Color by Richenna

Last Christmas, I had dyed my hair black, and now that school is done, I want a lighter brown shade for my hair. I went to Watsons along the way home and bought this hair dye called Bubble Hair color. I've used it before, and it did really well on my dyed hair, so I am expecting a lot from it.

Before purchasing, I asked the salesman asked me if my hair was still a virgin. No, Mr. Salesman, my hair is a whore and it's just pretending to be a virgin. He did warn me that the result would be darker for virgin hair. Virgin hair doesn't take on colors too well as it seems.

Well my hair is a slut, like I said, it had held many dyes before. However this would be the first time for me to dye it from black to something else.

The Product: Bubble Color by Richenna 

Korean Brand: Bubble Color

I went for their lightest shade which is Golden Blonde. I'm not really aiming to go blonde, just brown. If I want it blonde, I would have just bleached my hair lol

It's easy to spot in Watsons cause of the Manga-ish girl as their spokesperson
Look into my sparkly eyes *,*
All Korean stuff which I do not understand.
It speaketh the English!!






The box is a complete set, containing the hair color, developer, mixing bottle, conditioner, and application kit, I really love bubble hair dyes cause they seem so considerate ^^ You can dye your hair yourself with this.

The colorant and the developer is 50ml. and it has markings for 25ml. Since my hair is short at the moment, I only need 25 ml and save the other 25 for future use :)

So time to begin! Before that here's a swatch of my hair taken under daylight






I'm kinda aiming for the darkest brown shade at the upper right corner

It comes with an instruction ( in english) so there's no need to be scared.

After I mixed the right amount, it kinda looked like this:



A tea colored stuff. After mixing




It turned to a coffee colored stuff o,O the bottle feels a little warm so something's going on there....



The bubbles are really wonderful! I plan to recycle the bottle even though it says not to. hihi

After doing the process, here's the result




WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????

I did everything, I wonder what went wrong? :'(  boohoo and I can't dye my hair for at least a week! I want new hair color NOW!! :(

okay, maybe my hair is still a little wet, and the picture was taken around twilight hour, so the light is a little dim. I'll wait for tomorrow for the real results. =_= Otherwise, I'm really upset

Verdict:
This isn't my first time to use this brand, however this is the first time I used it with black hair. If you've dyed your hair to brown, it really does pick up the color. However, this one just didn't :( I don't think it's the brand, but my hair color

My old rate for this was 5/5 since it's really good and it achieves the color that it says it would, but for BLACK hair, Bubble Color would score 1/5

so sad :(

Will I buy it again? YES! Like I said I had tried it before, and it is really excellent on me, but for now, I feel like I have been cheated out of my 350 php :(

I guess what this review prove is that Black hair would really not take up any color at all. I'll go buy some bleach one of these days.. hopefully it turns orange huhuhu so upset.



 

2 komento:

  1. you should've bleached your hair first!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. If you had your hair dyed black it's almost (nearly) impossible to get it back into a lighter shade unless you bleach it first... I had mine dyed black once (worst decision of my life after years of wearing it brown) too but didn't want to bleach it so I had the salon dye it blonde and it made my hair a dark brown which was enough for me. Thank God it worked. :P

    TumugonBurahin