Linggo, Marso 24, 2013

Cawaii Catalog March 2013

I've always been curious with Cawaii, a Japanese brand for mori girl pieces, so I thought I'd share some views regarding their new catalog as of March 2013. ♥_♥ Since there's a lot of products, I'll just choose two of my faves. ⁀ᗢ⁀

First the tops:


This top is so light and breezy. I love the beautiful shade of blue-grey? cerulean? lol, idk what color this is (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ彡┻━┻

What brings it out is the ruffled neckline, adorned with the satin ribbon <3 so pretty

The back part features a lace filled with roses. I think this part is offputting for me though, since the design is a little too mature for my taste. but it brings the whole piece together.






This one, I like.  Nothing like a good asymmetrical hemline to bring out the layering factor! XD what caught my attention is the background.. it looks like my room lol


 
The bottom hem is a chiffon while the lining is silk.. I love pieces that appears as if it's several pieces brought together, but is actually just one. very deceitful! 

Back looks so elegant!! 

Dresses
A lovely grey peasant dress. I love the color combo of this one
it looks wonderful for layering.

  
My peg! I really love this piece! 

The sleeves are lace and the bodice is a lovely peach chiffon :D





So cute! I guess it would look complete with a lovely collared dress beneath 

Bottoms:


A skort! lol, I used to find them weird but since I've been gaining weight, I;ve been looking at their direction. Hides all the fats XD

\
Grandma's skirt! lol the lace part gives this piece a lovely oomph! 

This one also has some lining inside so it's not so airy inside XD 

Last for the bottoms is this petticoat. Adds body and mori factor to your layering. Turn any dress into a mori outfit with this!


Accessories:
A lovely medalion in bronze. The middle stones are marbled 


OMG something I need for school!! A HUGE BAG
No zippers on this one. I can put my Barbie and Copper inside this bag and there would be room for Tyson. I'd probably just use this for school since it's very accessible. Definitely not for travelling from the metro to the province

Obviously I'm very fond of laces. A cute headband to finish the look.

SO CUTE!! Nothing like some red shoes to bring out the  happiness from your outfit!

A string of berries upon your neck. I usually shy off from small rounded beads like these since it reminds me of a rosary (thou shall not wear a rosary upon your neck. It's always on the pocket!).This one is very cute though! like a string of berries! Well, no need for me to go to Japan, I have a local supplier that has this necklace.   (・ω・)ノ

Well that's all for now. Since April is coming out, I'll feature new catalogs from Cawaii. Here's a last pic of a lovely dress from their collection.


 

XOXO with Love,
Tiffany

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento