Lunes, Marso 25, 2013

Nashare Catalog as of 26 March 2013

Another brand that I have been eyeing recently is from Nashare. ^^ I think their catalogs are so lovely to look upon.

Hope I can get my hands on them soon

I think starting from 25th of march, they will be featuring their spring collection. Living in a tropical country, I seriously have no idea what spring is like but I suppose it is somewhat warmer compared to winter? Lol


cute feminine jeans XD I love the faded prints of flowers and the lace linings


 a classic spring dress 


A knitted jacket! it looks like the lining of old Filipino beds, So airy and breezy 

I find the little ribbons a bit weird. I would buy it if it was just plain though ^^


bolero? Well it says short cardigan. lol Kinda cute since it's a warm here. very wearable in the april heat

Well this one is surprising! an Umbrella!!! 

\\
I like number2, the green one. XD 



A lovely tunic dress! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento