Sabado, Abril 12, 2014

Update about my store



After a year of taking some time off from blogging, I finally decided to update my blog

My store has started to pick up and I believe at the rate of my shipping, my business is getting stronger and stronger. People have been blogging and sending me some of their photos using the clothes they have bought from me. it's really touching. I'm also happy some of my friends and family donated their clothes for me to sell. it's really nice

Initially, my shop was supposed to be a specialty shop selling mori/forest girl clothes. but I guess I can't help but add some of the unwanted clothes that can be sold at a higher price if I sell it online instead of selling it in the yard. Good thing Forest girl style has a lot of subcultures.

Also, I've been selling a lot of our Liz Lisa items in my store, mainly because their cuts are too juvenile for my age. On the bright side, they feature a lot of florals and lace which is a staple in a Mori Girl's wardrobe.




I've also had some photographers take photo shoots of my items for me. It's real nice since having a formal catalog seems more professional.



Of course, I have no intention doing this as a living, but it isn't bad having some extra cash on me. Thanks to my business, I've bought myself a phone, reference books and even got the capital to invest in the stock market.

On the 17th my clothes will be having another photoshoot! So many blessings

I'm hoping to have another year of good business.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento